Transitional Life Solutions, St. Louis, Missouri
We provide specialized services for individuals presenting with life learning difficulties. Individuals may or may not have a formal diagnosis e.g., Autism Spectrum Disorder, Social Anxiety, Attention Deficit Disorder, Verbal or Non-Verbal Learning Disorder, etc. Impaired ability to initiate, plan, organize, and follow through on age appropriate tasks may be limited. Interpersonal communication, particularly in a social context may be problematic, with other behavioral concerns prevailing that have significant impact on the achievement of personal life goals.
To assist young adults in their efforts to facilitate mastery of challenging life transitions. To understand and embrace the uniqueness of each individual’s needs and abilities. To seek measurable and meaningful improvement for all persons served and their families. To find what works.
Age range of clients served: 16-40
Typical clients may exhibit one or more of the following (list not all inclusive):
- Difficulty with planning/organization/problem solving; other executive functions.
- Difficulty with time management and follow through on daily living activities.
- Independent living skills inconsistent with expectations for age.
- No career, vocation, or job focus; efforts undertaken not successful.
- Problems in social inclusion, relationships, social awareness, and/or taking the perspectives of others.
- Difficulty with understanding social codes and rules.
- Obsessive/Compulsive Traits
- Rigidity/Resistance to Change
- Lacks assertiveness, does not advocate for self, and/or accept personal responsibility.
- Social Communication Difficulties
- Safety Concerns
- Difficulty w/Boundary Setting
*Program not appropriate for several behavioral or substance abuse problems.
* Transitional Life Solutions is Community Based, with all intervention occurring in individual's home, community, living setting, work, volunteer site, educational institution or TLS office. Current Funding via Private Payment. Should Insurance support some aspect of a client's program, information will be provided to family for billing purposes.
Call 314.560.6159 today for your free and private telephone consultation.